BECAUSE EXPERIENCE AND “REACH” MATTERS
It boils down to six important words: resources, quality control, expert screening, creativity.
Recourses include highly trained staff, state-of-the-art technology / recruiting methods and, most importantly (in this scenario), depth and breadth of reach. Or, in other words – a robust local and national database of opt-in respondents.
Of course, the luxury of hundreds of thousands of respondents eager to participate in marketing research is not the only, or always the right, answer. Often, our expert recruiters roll up their sleeves and feverishly dive into cold calling…whether from a list provided by a client, purchased sample or from creative outreach to any number of off-the-beaten-track ideas, which the team brainstorms about on a daily basis.
Just any recruiting won’t do though – that’s where expert screening and quality control come in. While we believe in innovative and creative mindsets when it comes to finding consumer, B2B, medical and low incidence respondents, we’re not ashamed to admit that we’re still “old school” when it comes to our dedication to quality control. We are research ambassadors who believe that validation and understanding the essence of each client’s needs are of equal and vital importance.
Whether they are conducted in-person, online, in-context or via telephone, our recruiting expertise includes but is not limited to:
- One-on-one in-depth interviews (IDIs)
- Group discussions
- Diary and journal exercises
- In-person observations (ethnography, etc.)
- Pre-recruits to traditional and non-traditional physical locations
- Pre-recruits to online platforms
As the original founder of Nichols Research, Inc. and late Mimi Nichols was famous for saying, “from potato chips to computer chips,” Nichols Research continues to thrive on diversity of recruiting expertise.
We tackle and are solution masterminds for the most challenging consumer, B2B, Technology / IT and medical research projects imaginable. Of course, we’re more than happy to assist clients with their higher incidence studies as well!
A Smattering of Demographic and Industry Examples:
- Agriculture, alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages, apparel, automotive, children, communications, computers, consumable goods / nutrition, consumer durables, cosmetics, education, electronics, energy, entertainment, environmental, ethnic, financial, fitness, fragrance, gambling, gardening, generations / lifestage (Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Z), government, healthcare, household products, legal, leisure, luxury goods, manufacturing, media, non-profit, office goods, packaged goods, personal care, pet owners, political, professional services, public affairs, public relations, publishing, real estate, religion, retail, service industries, sports, technology, telecommunications, tobacco, toys / games, trade associations, transportation (ground / rail / air), travel / tourism, utilities
- Entrepreneurs/professionals/executives from all industries and organization types (small, medium or large), competitive intelligence
- SMB to enterprise, manager to CIO, gamer to early adopter
- Specialized physicians, general HCPs, surgeons, specialists, PCPs, nurses, pharmacists, hospital administrators, patients
To explore online methodologies, mock juries or field interviewing/intercepts, please click on the appropriate link on the right.
To explore other services such as quantitative, moderating/consultative, UX / usability testing, remote markets or national field management, please click on the “Services” main menu bar at the top of the page.
To request a quote for recruiting services, please click on the “Request a Bid” link.