Our Fremont Location
39055 Hastings Street, Suite 205
Fremont, CA 94538
Driving, Parking, and Biking »
Recruiting Zip Codes »
Population Statistics »
What Makes Fremont Special and a Great Location For Conducting Marketing Research?
Fremont is located in Alameda County and is the largest suburb in the metropolis. Home to a diverse selection of multicultural, high-tech, medical and suburban residents, Fremont is the fourth largest city in the San Francisco Bay Area and 14th largest in California.
- Commonly referred to as Silicon Valley East, Fremont is a highly desirable location for new companies with a skilled and educated workforce and more “typical” residential living than some of its Bay Area counterparts. It boasts one of the most culturally diverse communities in the country with over 100 languages spoken. It is a hot zone for growth with a centralized location, accessibility to BART, major interstates, three airports and the Port of Oakland. The city has been recognized for its high quality of life, as one of the safest places in America to live, one of nation’s most family-friendly, one of the best in which to start a career and for working parents, and the third best-paying city for women in tech.
- Fremont is a significant driver of Silicon Valley growth and manufacturing and distribution jobs. Advanced manufacturing meets 21st Century urbanism as Fremont’s Warm Springs Innovation District is poised to become a vital zone for industrial production anchored by the Tesla Motors factory. Innovation in the city’s cleantech sector is evidenced by companies such as Oorja Protonics, Inc. and Redwood Systems.
- Our research facility is the ideal location for consumer and business marketing research in the thriving East Bay Area.
Multi-purpose suite for focus groups, IDI’s, UX, etc, with closed circuit observation Productive, innovative and creative space
- Research/conference room dimension: 21′9″ x 16′7″
- Client/observation room dimension: 18’6″ x 11’3″
- 75″ HD monitor for closed circuit observation
- Spacious reception area
- Dedicated free building parking
- High-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
- Video conferencing
- Video streaming
- Usability/UX labs
- Translation equipment
- Digital audio and video