Our San Francisco Location
350 Sansome Street, Suite 510
San Francisco, CA 94104
What Makes San Francisco a Great Location for Conducting Marketing Research?
San Francisco is the cultural, commercial and financial center of Northern California and the only consolidated city-county in the state. It is the most densely settled large city in California and the second most densely populated major city in the United States.
- San Francisco is the heart of the Bay Area, a nine-county major metropolitan area with a population of more than 8.6 million, making it the fifth most populous market in the nation. The community is highly-educated and ethnically diverse.
- This primary west coast market is home to major technology companies, biotechnology firms, major banking institutions, healthcare companies, and small businesses. Here you will find the headquarters of Salesforce.com, Dropbox, Reddit, Square, Inc., Dolby, Airbnb, Weebly, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Yelp, Pinterest, Twitter, Uber, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist, and others.
- Nichols Research is located in the Financial District, just blocks from the Embarcadero, the promenade that flows along the San Francisco Bay waterfront, and is within walking distance of the iconic cable cars, Transamerica Pyramid, and the famed North Beach neighborhood.
- Nearby you will find local, sustainable casual restaurant options, exquisite dining, boutique and five-star hotels, the Embarcadero Center, Chinatown, the San Francisco Ferry Building Marketplace, and a Planet Fitness and Fedex office located in our building. Both the Embarcadero and Montgomery BART and MUNI stations are an easy stroll to and from our building with lines from Oakland and San Francisco International Airports.
- Modern, productive and creative atmosphere
- Two spacious customizable suites with one-way mirrors (North Beach and Telegraph Hill)
- Large open-space multi-purpose room available via airwall retraction, allowing for two breakout rooms with individual viewing or one large multi-purpose research suite with dual viewing rooms/angles
- One focus group suite (Sausalito) with closed circuit viewing for third breakout room and/or independent research/public room
- All observation rooms feature two or four-tiered seating for maximum client viewing and comfort
- All conference and observation rooms feature IDEA wall whiteboards for brainstorming and/or co-creation
- Large kitchen with refrigerator space (no range/oven) to accommodate beverage and other CLTs
- Display/store setup area
- High-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
- Video conferencing
- Video streaming
- Usability/UX labs
- Translation equipment
- Digital audio and video
North Beach Suite
Our largest suite, with creative client workspace and four-tiered viewing/client community brainstorming area.
- Research/conference room dimension: 17’7″ X 22’2″
- Client/observation room dimension: 17’7″ X 22’2″
North Beach Research/Conference Room
North Beach Client Observation Room
Telegraph Hill Suite
Now, as with all of our suites and observation rooms, with IDEA walls.
- Research/conference room dimension: 18’9″ X 18’1″
- Client/observation room dimension: 18’9″ X 17’2″
Telegraph Hill Research/Conference Room
Telegraph Hill Client Observation Room
Multi-purpose room for mock jury breakouts, focus groups, IDIs, UX, etc., with closed circuit observation.
- Research/conference room dimension: 13’4″ X 15’3″
- Client/observation capability: Up to six clients