Our Sunnyvale / San Jose Location
333 W. El Camino Real, Suite 130
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-1968
What Makes Silicon Valley Special and a Great Location for Conducting Marketing Research?
Our facility is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, a region encompassing Santa Clara Valley, the southern half of the San Francisco Peninsula and southern portions of the East Bay. It is home to many of the world’s most extensive high-tech, pharmaceutical, entertainment and educational organizations and institutions. Silicon Valley accounts for a third of all of the venture capital investment in the United States and has a social and business ethos that supports innovation and entrepreneurship.
Here you will find some of the world’s most recognized brands and Fortune 500 companies, including Apple, HP, Google, Yahoo, Intel, Cisco, Oracle, eBay, Synnex, Facebook, Lockheed, Applied Materials, Agilent Technologies, Symantec, NetApp, Sanmina, Advanced Micro Devices and Netflix.
The residents of this region are highly educated, culturally diverse and have access to some of the highest earnings in the country.
Located in Sunnyvale, one of the major cities of Silicon Valley — our facilities are near Campbell, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara and Saratoga. Sunnyvale is the seventh largest city in the San Francisco Bay Area. It borders the City of San Jose and Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), and lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101.
Within an hour’s drive are the stunning beaches of the Pacific Ocean, the majestic beauty of the Redwoods and world-class museums, art galleries and shopping in San Francisco and Downtown San Jose.
- Four spacious customizable suites with one-way mirrors
- 800 sq. ft. multi-purpose room available via airwall retraction (Twin A and Twin B combined), for two breakout rooms with individual viewing or one large multi-purpose research suite with dual viewing rooms/angles
- All observation rooms feature two or three-tiered seating for maximum client viewing and comfort
- All conference and observation rooms feature IDEA wall whiteboards for brainstorming and/or co-creation
- Individual climate controls in all conference and observation rooms
- Dedicated client entrance/exit to ensure privacy
- Client lounges for a more relaxed stay
- Client workstation with printer
- Full test kitchen
- High-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
- Video conferencing
- Video streaming
- Usability/UX labs
- Translation equipment
- Digital audio and video
Twin Peaks A
One of our two largest research suites, connects to Twin Peaks B via retractable airwall, which allows for use as two separate research suites with individual viewing, or one large multi-purpose suite with dual observation.
- Research/conference room dimension: 16’10” X 22’9″
- Client/observation room dimension: 10’10” X 21’7″
- Client/food service area dimension: 5’6″ X 9’8″
- Combined with Twin Peaks B: 32’10” X 22’9”
Twin Peaks A Research/Conference Room
Twin Peaks A Client Observation Room
Twin Peaks A Client Food Service
Twin Peaks B
Our other large research suite (but with larger client observation space) connects to Twin Peaks A via retractable airwall, which allows for use as two separate research suites with individual viewing, or one large multi-purpose suite with dual observation.
- Research/conference room dimension: 16′ X 22’9″
- Client/observation room dimension: 14′ X 21’4″
- Client/lounge area dimension: 8’10” X 10′
- Client/food service area dimension: 6’6″ X 9’6″
- Combined with Twin Peaks A: 32’10” X 22’9”
Twin Peaks B Research/Conference Room
Twin Peaks B Client Observation Room
Twin Peaks B Client Food Service
A client favorite due to its close proximity to the respondent cafe/lobby area and extra client lounge, allowing a quiet and private space connected to the observation room.
- Research/conference room dimension: 14’6″ X 20″
- Client/observation room dimension: 14’6″ X 13’6″
- Client lounge dimension: 14′ X 9’5″
- Client/food service area dimension: 6’6″ X 8’6″
Big Sur Research/Conference Room
Big Sur Client Observation Room
Big Sur Client Food Service
Big Sur Living Room Setup
Another client favorite, can be reconfigured for living room, UX and other alternative setups.
- Research/conference room dimension: 14′ X 20’4″
- Client/observation room dimension: 14′ X 17′
- Client/food service area dimension: 14′ X 5’6″
Yosemite Research/Conference Room
Yosemite Client Observation Room
Yosemite Client Observation Room