Domestic and International Research Coordination
NATIONAL FIELD MANAGEMENT
Nichols Research is a full-service marketing research company, which means we specialize in more than data collection methodologies. We continuously strive to evolve and meet the ever-changing demands put on you – to deliver solutions faster and more efficiently. That’s why we have a team dedicated to removing unnecessary layers from the research management process for our partners.
As stakeholder demands are rapidly changing, we are here to help you meet your research objectives – in our local markets, nationally and internationally – whether you are conducting single or multi-market studies.
Our team of experts recognize that most marketing research plans include more than a one-off project in a single market. When meeting your objectives requires recruiting respondents (to online / other alternative platforms or a more traditional approach) in multiple locations – domestically or abroad – Nichols Research has the experience and quality relationships built over time to ensure a seamless experience…working with just one company to bring everything together.
We promise to provide worry-free service and the highest quality field management service you can trust in the insights and strategies industry.
Examples of national / international methodological areas of field management where you can entrust us to make your life easier:
- Intercepts at unique locations
- Traditional on-site intercepts (pre-approved locations, etc.)
- Mall intercepts
- Pre-recruits to tradition and non-traditional physical locations (all methodological approaches and most consumer, B2B, medical specialties)
- Pre-recruits to online platforms
- Quantitative research (including programming, hosting, preferred provider selection, polling, telephone interviewing, etc.)
To request a National Field Management quote, please contact Michael Mermelstein.