Want to participate in research studies and receive an honorarium to share your opinions?
Let your voice be heard! Sign up now to become eligible to participate.
We continually seek new research participants to give our clients fresh and diverse perspectives about their products or services. Participants provide insight on topics that shape the future of the world’s largest brands!
Participate in focus groups, surveys, in-person or telephone interviews, product tests, online communities and more and receive an honorarium for your time.
All information you provide is voluntary. To best decide what studies we should contact you for, we ask you questions that describe your household.
- To never attempt to sell or promote a product to you! Our clients benefit from your opinions, not the chance to sell you something.
- Your information is not allowed to be used for direct contact sales or to generate sales leads contacts for our clients.
- To be committed to securely maintaining the privacy of our participants.
Your privacy is important to us. Your personally identifiable details such as last name, phone number and email address are not shared with our client unless we seek your prior approval. In that event, your information is only used for the specific research study that you signed-up for and agreed to take part in.
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
California residents have certain rights related to their personal information. They have the right to request:
- The categories of information collected about them
- The categories of sources where it has been collected from
- The business purpose behind collecting or selling the information
- The categories of any 3rd parties that information is shared with
- The specific information that has been collected
- That their personal information be deleted completely
- That their personal information not be sold to 3rd parties
The CCPA broadly defines “selling” information to include “…renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, and transferring…”. Occasionally we may provide some personal information about you to our clients or collaboration partners such as your contact information or certain anonymized data, upon your prior approval.
California residents may opt-out of this “sale” of their personal information or otherwise exercise their rights regarding their personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.680.0915.
The CCPA allows for requests to be responded to within 45 days and for users to make disclosure requests two times per year.