PRIVACY IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY
Nichols Research is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal information. We do not conduct sales or direct marketing, nor do we provide personal information to be used for direct contact sales or marketing purposes.
Nichols Research is committed to adhering to industry standards and best practices, including (as mandated by membership with the organization) the Insights Association’s (IA) Code of Standards and Ethics for Marketing Research and Data Analytics.
We are a marketing research and consulting company, providing clients with access to qualified research participants for the purpose of identifying the needs and preferences of their target audience – ultimately providing a pathway to decisions.
For more information on any of the subjects below, simply click on the appropriate link:
- Personal Information/Data
- Nichols Research Participant Database & Website
- Email Addresses & Other Communication
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Who processes Nichols Research’s data?
- Agreement of Confidentiality
- Information Security
- Children’s Privacy
- Nichols Research Participant Database
- Removal from Nichols Research Participant Database