Specializing in Mock Jury Services Throughout California and Across the U.S.
Our team of experts in trial research understands the flow of mock juries, from recruiting to facilities and everything in-between. The measure of success is based on your peace of mind through the quality of our recruiting, modern facilities, hospitality, and seamless communication.
Mock jury exercises offer trial attorneys insights into how prospective jurors perceive a case and enable the trial team to test and hone a trial strategy that will tap into a jury’s emotions and core beliefs. Nichols Research is a proud member of the American Society of Trial Consultants (ASTC).
Nichols Research offers spacious facilities to accommodate mock jury research / trial simulations of all sizes including extra space for deliberation / break out rooms. With adjustable lighting, individual temperature control, professional AV equipment for trial visualizations / document displays, an array of technology and tools to fit your needs, and one-way mirrors to observe deliberations, Nichols Research is sure to become your jury experts and offer you the space and recruiting capabilities to achieve the best results and experience. Please Request a Bid today for more information or to obtain a research quote for onsite or online mock jury / trial simulations, off-site / remote locations, and shadow juries.
San Francisco, Sunnyvale/San Jose facilities:
- Presentation room set-up for 50+ with closed-circuit viewing of deliberations inrooms surrounding the main deliberation space
- Recruiting from a community of mock jurors that mirrors the size and population demographics of the jurors who will actually hear the case
- All applicable professional AV requirements and expert research videographers
- Projectors, screens, and all other jury-specific equipment
- Video streaming
- Onsite hosting and catering services