Test It Out
Nichols Research offers 9 rooms for UX /Usability Testing in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley and Central Valley of California and can also conduct the same at offsite locations.
Test your live or prototype website or app at any of our marketing research facilities. Some of the most common UX tests include:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Large UX suites and one-on-one rooms with one-way mirrors
- Usability labs for smartphones, tablets, handhelds, medical devices, websites, etc.
- Up-to-date PCs to accommodate all UX needs
- Separate 50″+ monitors in the observation room for a mirrored view of the user’s desktop/device interaction
- Picture-in-picture video recording
- High-speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
- Video streaming and video conferencing
While each UX/usability lab can be tailored to your user experience needs, a typical usability lab consists of the respondent using a PC or other device in the conference side of the room with mirrored monitors in the viewing room displaying the respondent’s interactions.
Depending on the setup required, usability sessions can be recorded with picture-in-picture (PiP) using our Morae software and can be delivered as a .WMV or .RDG file — Morae’s proprietary format that can be used in your own Morae Manager program.
Research sessions with usability labs can also be video recorded, available as stationary or operator assisted, and can be video streamed or video conferenced.