Test It Out
Nichols Research offers 9 rooms for in-person UX /Usability Testing in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley and Central Valley of California and can also conduct the same at offsite locations.
UX testing can also be conducted online using our customized OnlineQual platform, closely replicating the feel of in-person testing.
Test your live or prototype website or app at any of our marketing research facilities. Some of the most common UX tests include:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Live streaming option for both in-person and online UX
- In-person: large UX suites and one-on-one rooms with one-way observation mirrors
- Online: secure environment utilizing our OnlineQual platform, customized with anonymous viewing for the same “one-way mirror” feel of in-person research
- Usability labs for smartphones, tablets, handhelds, medical devices, websites, desktop software, mobile-apps, open-box, etc.
- In-person: 50″+ monitors in the observation room for a mirrored view of the user’s desktop/device interaction
- Picture-in-picture video recording
- High-speed Internet access
While each UX/usability lab can be tailored to your user experience needs, some typical usability labs consist of the respondent navigating a website, software, or app using a PC, mobile device or tablet and a) conducted in-person with the respondent seated in the research suite with mirrored monitors in the viewing room displaying the respondent’s interactions, or with a “bird’s eye view” of the respondent’s physical hand gestures, or b) conducted online with the respondent in their own environment and live-streaming of their device’s screen.