Whether they are conducted in-person, online, in-context or via telephone, our recruiting expertise includes but is not limited to:
- One-on-one in-depth interviews (IDIs)
- Group discussions
- Diary and journal exercises
- In-person observations (ethnography, etc.)
- Pre-recruits to traditional and non-traditional physical locations
- Pre-recruits to online platforms
As the original founder of Nichols Research, Inc. and late Mimi Nichols was famous for saying, “from potato chips to computer chips,” Nichols Research continues to thrive on diversity of recruiting expertise.
We tackle and are solution masterminds for the most challenging consumer, B2B, Technology / IT and medical research projects imaginable. Of course, we’re more than happy to assist clients with their higher incidence studies as well!
A Smattering of Demographic and Industry Examples:
- agriculture, alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages, apparel, automotive, children, communications, computers, consumable goods / nutrition, consumer durables, cosmetics, education, electronics, energy, entertainment, environmental, ethnic, financial, fitness, fragrance, gambling, gardening, generations / lifestage (Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Z), government, healthcare, household products, legal, leisure, luxury goods, manufacturing, media, non-profit, office goods, packaged goods, personal care, pet owners, political, professional services, public affairs, public relations, publishing, real estate, religion, retail, service industries, sports, technology, telecommunications, tobacco, toys / games, trade associations, transportation (ground / rail / air), travel / tourism, utilities
- entrepreneurs / professionals / executives from all industries and organization types (small, medium or large), competitive intelligence
- SMB to enterprise, manager to CIO, gamer to early adopter
- specialized physicians, general HCPs, surgeons, specialists, PCPs, nurses, pharmacists, hospital administrators, patients
To explore online methodologies, mock juries or field interviewing/intercepts, please click on the appropriate link on the right.
To explore other services such as quantitative, moderating / consultative, UX / usability testing, remote markets or national field management, please click on the “Services” main menu bar at the top of the page.
To request a quote for recruiting or traditional methodologies, please click on the “Request a Bid” link.