Shown below: Mobile UX
TEST IT OUT!
Nichols Research offers 13 rooms for UX (usability testing) in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley and Central Valley of California.
Test your live (or test) website or app at any of our marketing research facilities.
Some of the most common UX tests include:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Large UX suites and one-on-one rooms with one-way mirrors
- Usability labs for smartphones, tablets, handhelds, medical devices, websites, etc.
- Up-to-date PCs to accommodate all UX needs
- Separate 40″+ monitors in observation room for mirrored view of user’s desktop/device interaction
- Picture-in-picture video recording
- High-speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
- Video streaming and video conferencing
To request a quote for UX services, please click on the “Request a Bid” link.