Can’t travel to your focus group? Can’t justify the cost of video streaming to accommodate the few who can’t travel?
Consider viewing your research sessions from any video conferencing compatible location and interact with the on-site team post-research session.
For non-research (public room) clients, connect with others via a reliable video connection. A private suite is provided with large flat screen monitor to view your live conference. Send your client to our office and meet remotely using video conferencing services.
Complimentary coffee and light snack-type refreshments are provided during public conference room use.
VIDEO CONFERENCING IS GREAT FOR:
- Viewing research from a remotely connected location
- Legal dispositions
- International and national job interviews
- Multi-location conferences
EXAMPLES OF OPTIONS FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING:
- Hands-free communication
- Exchanging text and visuals using two-way document cameras
- Encryption of incoming and outgoing transmissions to ensure privacy
- Polycom equipment
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.